Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Step 2 MOVE





We got out of Dillon around 4:00p.m. July 30th Dustin was in the lead with a horse trl. and then I was in the middle in my van with the girls the clothes and the computers, and Then it was Merlin and Janet in their truck with Jim Sitz's trailer with yet another full load of stuff. We followed eachother out of Montana, through Idaho then trough Utah. We stopped at Knab, UT and decided that it was too late to rent a motel room(what were we thinking!!!) we just leaned back our chairs and tried to take a nap. Yeah right-I tried to get comfortable with my head going one way and my feet and arms in seperate sections of the van it was impossible!! I took some pictures of the girls, they slept almost the whole way. Dustin and I decided to just get going after 2 hours of torture So off we went into AZ. We all (and I mean to tell you that my mom and dad also met us-they drove down from SLC before dad went in for his big surgery )met up in Flagstaff to have a sit down breakfast witch was very well deserved after driving all night long. (that is what I get when I am following truck drivers) Any how WE MADE IT TO AZ!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment